Happy Tuesday! Don’t you just love finding those life-changing beauty products?! The ones that make you want to up the quantity to 100 just so you’ll never have to run out? I call those my Holy Grail beauty products because 1.) they work the best 2.) the results are significant so there’s no question whether it is actually working or not, and 3.) no other similar beauty product compares to it. These are the beauty products that I would absolutely die if they were to be discontinued because they have made such a huge difference in my beauty regimen!
I have made a full list of all of my Holy Grail beauty products, what they’re used for, results that I’ve personally seen/experienced, and where to get them. Everyone has their own Holy Grail beauty products, but maybe something is missing in a certain area of skincare or makeup that they just haven’t found their Holy Grail product yet. So here is my list of my Holy Grail beauty products:
1. Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask Lip Treatment – This lip product has literally changed my life. I have always had the most obnoxiously dry, chapped lips. And they always had dead skin hanging off so I would just sit there and pick at my lips until I ripped all the skin off and they were bleeding and scabbed. TMI?? But since I started using this lip treatment my lips have been super hydrated and soft. No more chapping. No more dryness. No more bleeding. No more dead skin. Just soft, perfect lips! I use this product as a daily lip gloss and I also put it on before I go to sleep. You can get this from Amazon for only $14 and it comes in a huge container so it will last me at least six months!!
2. NeuLash Lash Enhancing Serum – I’ve been using NeuLash for about three years now and I always buy a new one during the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale each year. This product works wonders for my eyelashes. When I use it consistently for a week or two my eyelashes get super long and thick. I always wear it at night and even when I have my eyelashes extensions, I still use it so my natural eyelashes will keep growing and getting longer/thicker so when my eyelash extensions come off, they don’t look as drastically different. I highly recommend NeuLash to anyone who wants their eyelashes to grow longer and/or thicker. You can find NeuLash at Nordstrom for $95 for the 0.1oz or for $150 for the 0.2oz. I started off with the 0.1oz and once I saw that it really worked I’ve been buying the 0.2oz!
3. Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara – This has been my Holy Grail mascara for quite some time now. Like at least five or six years. I’ve tried other mascaras but honestly, nothing compares to Better Than Sex to me. I don’t know what it is about this mascara but it makes my eyelashes super thick and full but it also makes them really long also. And they don’t get clumpy or flakey either. It makes my eyelashes look like I have falsies on all the time. You can get Too Faced Better Than Sex from Ulta for $25, from Nordstrom for the same price, or from Macy’s for the same price also!
4. Tula Purifying Facial Cleanser – The is the only facial cleanser that I have actually liked. Normally, my face will get super red, dry, or irritated when I use face wash and then I’ll break out in pimples. But the Tula facial cleanser is the first ever face wash that has been sensitive on my skin and doesn’t leave me feeling like I just took a bunch of layers off of my face! Some mornings I will literally just wash my face with this stuff and then head out of the door because my face will immediately look like I just had a facial! My face is so much brighter and even-toned. I’ve noticed such a huge difference since I started using it. You can get the Tula Purifying Facial Cleanser from Nordstrom for $28!
5. Clarisonic Mia Facial Cleansing Brush – I use this electronic cleansing brush every time I wash my face. I just feel that it gets my skin way more clean than it would with just my hands. I used this for the first time at Sephora, they basically gave me a free facial while I was there. I told them that my makeup always looked so cakey and so the beautician washed my face with regular wash and his hand and showed me all the makeup that came off, and then used the Mia cleansing brush afterwards with face wash and showed me all of the extra makeup and dead, caked-on skin that came off with the brush and I was sold!! The brush almost acts as an exfoliator to cleanse deep in your pores and also to take off any dead skin. You can get the Clarisonic Mia Cleansing Brush from Ulta for $99 or from Sephora for the same price!
6. Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Wiz – This has been my Holy Grail eyebrow pencil for as long as I can remember. I’m not sure if it’s just because it was my first eyebrow pencil or if it’s just really the best but I have tried SO MANY other eyebrow pencils and other eyebrow-filling products and they are just never as good as the Brow Wiz… The fine tip makes it easy to get into all of the nooks and crannies of my eyebrows and it’s a lot easier to control. And the texture of the product itself isn’t oily or waxy so it never runs or smudges. It’s just all around a great product and after six years of using it I still haven’t found a product that even comes close to comparing! You can get the Brow Wiz at Sephora for $21, from Nordstrom for the same price, or from Ulta for the same price.
7. Oribe Dry Texturizing Spray – This is a newer Holy Grail beauty find but I wish I would have found it sooner. I had been using the Kevin Murphy Bedroom Hair texturizing spray for a while, but I absolutely hated the smell and how it left my hair feeling sticky. It literally smells like cat pee. But then I kept seeing this Oribe Texturizing Spray all over Instagram and YouTube so I decided to try it. And I love love love it!!! A little bit of this spray goes a long way and it doesn’t leave my hair feeling sticky. Plus it smells amazing! I spray a little bit of this in the ends of my hair BEFORE I start curling and then a little bit up top towards the roots afterwards to get some extra volume! You can find the Oribe Texturizing Spray at Nordstrom for $46.
8. Tula Multi-Spectrum Eye Renewal Serum – This product makes my eyes look like I just ten hours of sleep! It has a cooling metal applicator tip to help soothe your under-eyes and de-puff. Plus it has skin-plumping peptides, caffeine, Vitamin A, and golden chamomile to help reverse fine lines and dark circles. Can I get an amen?! This stuff works wonders for the mornings when I’m extra tired and look like I haven’t slept in weeks. You can get this Tula Eye Renewal Serum from Nordstrom for $58.
9. GloPRO Microneedling Regeneration Tool – I’ve only had this for a few weeks but it’s already made such a huge difference! The tool has little needle-like spikes on it (not actual needles, it doesn’t hurt at all!) and you roll it over your wrinkle-prone areas to help break the skin’s first layer barrier to help absorb and enhance the products you use. Plus it will put your skin into recovery mode and your skin will start making more collagen to help repair the broken skin cells. So bye-bye wrinkles and fine lines!! You can get the GloPRO Microneedling Regeneration Tool from Nordstrom for $199 or you can get the full GloPRO Head-to-Toe Glow set (what I have – $360 value) for $179 until August 4th while the NSale lasts!!!
10. BeautyBio The Quench Quadralipid Cream – This was included in the GloPRO Head-to-Toe Glow set that I got during the NSale (still going on if you want to try it – only $179 – $360 value!!) and I really like it! After I use the GloPRO on my face – around my eyes, crows feet, forehead, smile lines, and frown lines – I apply the Quench Quadralipid cream to those same areas I just treated with the GloPRO and it tightens everything up and helps reduce fine lines and wrinkles! You can get this Quadralipid cream from Nordstrom for $125.
11. GloPRO BODY MicroTip Attachment Head – This has already made such a huge difference for my stretchmarks and my overall skin’s firmness. I apply this to all of my stretch marked areas and to the dimply, cellulite areas on the back of my legs and on my bum. It helps your skin produce collagen and makes skin nice and firm and even. And the broken skin cells put your skin into recovery mode so it helps reduce the appearance of stretch marks! Yassss! You can find the GloPRO BODY attachment head at Nordstrom for $45 or it’s also included in the Head-to-Toe Glow set I’ve been talking about for $179 for the entire set ($360 value)!
12. BeautyBio The Sculptor Skin-Firming Body Cream – This stuff goes on after you use the GloPRO BODY attachment and it helps tighten your skin to get rid of the dimples and unevenness. My booty cheeks look so much more firm and tight and not all dimply like they used to. Even though I run every day and do yoga, there’s still some areas that just aren’t as firm and perky as I would like them to be but this skin-firming body cream + GloPRO Body attachment head has helped fixed that! You can get the Sculptor Skin-Firming Body Cream at Nordstrom for $60.
13. Lancome Teint Idole Ultra 24H SPF 15 Longwear Liquid Foundation – This has also been one of my Holy Grail beauty products for a few years now. I used to wear the Estee Lauder Double Wear liquid foundation but it was always so thick and heavy. The Lancome Teint Idole was suggested for me at Sephora once and I haven’t stopped using it since. IMO, it’s just like the Double Wear except much much lighter!! It’s really buildable so my face doesn’t end up cakey like I just applied 1800 layers of makeup and it blends in perfectly with my skin color. Actually, the color matches are so perfect that I have a few different colors on-hand for when I have a spray tan, my natural everyday skintone color, and my winter skintone color! They always match so perfectly, plus it has SPF 15 so it really helps protect my face from the sun. You can get the Teint Idole from Nordstrom or from Sephora for $47.
14. The Balm Schwing Liquid Eyeliner – This is an Amazon Holy Grail beauty products find!! I’ve always had such a hard time finding a good liquid eyeliner that was easy for me to use and not have to retry two or three times because I mess up. I really don’t have the steady hand, or the patience, to sit there and carefully draw on the perfect eyeliner. But the long, skinny shape of this eyeliner is super easy to use and I can put on the perfect eyeliner in only a few seconds! Plus it has a black matte finish so it doesn’t end up shiny afterwards. This is really the best eyeliner I’ve ever used and I actually look forward to putting it on! The Schwing Liquid Eyeliner is on Amazon for $13!!
15. Julep Boost Your Radiance Reparative Rosehip Seed Facial Oil – Having a rosehip oil in your skincare routine is so important! Rosehip oil just by itself is the Holy Grail of beauty products! The vitamins, antioxidants, and essential fatty acids help treat wrinkles, moisturize, even out your skin tone, brighten and reduce dullness, and even helps treat acne-prone skin! I can honestly go makeup-free to work after using my rosehip oil consistently for a few days and not get the “you look so tired” or “are you hungover” comments from co-workers. It really brightens up my skin and evens out my skin tone so I don’t have to use foundation! You can order the Julep Reparative Rosehip Oil from Amazon for $36.
16. Revlon Kiss Lip Plumping Creme in color ‘500 Cashmere Creme’ – This is my new daily lip gloss that I’ve been wearing lately. I’m not a huge fan of wearing lipstick or lip color to work just because it makes me feel like I’m wearing a costume. So I’ve been wearing this ‘cashmere creme’ gloss color and it is the perfect nude. It’s not a super noticeable color but it still completes my daily makeup look. Plus it has vitamin E and avocado oil to help repair chapped lips, which y’all know I need! And the plumping aspect doesn’t make my lips look huge but they definitely do look fuller. You can find this Revlon Lip Plumping Creme at Target for $5!
17. Amope Pedi Perfect Electronic Foot File – Ugh, I have the driest feet ever. There’s not enough pedicures in the world to make my feet super soft and smooth. So that’s why I had to outsource the issue to the internet. Buzzfeed did an article about the most-reviewed beauty products on Amazon and this electronic foot file was on there with some pretty drastic before and after photos. But believe the hype because this thing really does work! I use it when my feet are dry and it takes off all of the dead skin. Then I finish with a lotion or foot cream and my feet are incredibly smooth and soft. It’s like giving myself the best pedicure ever and it’s super quick! You can order this Amope Pedi Perfect foot file from Amazon for $18!
So that is my master list of Holy Grail beauty products! I have been working on this list for several years now and everything is tried and true. These are all of the beauty products that I would just would die if they ever discontinued. I would honestly stock up and max out several credit cards so I could buy all of the remaining products before they stopped making them. I just really really love all of these and they have truly changed the beauty game for me!
What are your Holy Grail beauty products?