Hey friends! Two blog posts in one week?? Like, who is she?! I’m back for another must-haves post with all of my favorite products from last month. Everything that I just couldn’t live without and that I think could benefit you as well. So let’s talk about my March Must-Haves.
There’s definitely a self-care, beauty theme going on here with my March must-haves because of all the weddings and bachelorette parties I have coming up! Trying to look my best for sure.
1. Sweet Sweat Band – I’ve been wearing the Sweet Sweat waist training band consistently during all of my workouts this past month and it’s really making a difference! The band makes your stomach sweat A LOT so it helps reduce inflammation and water weight being stored in your mid section. I’ve noticed my stomach getting leaner and my abs more noticeable. This isn’t the kind of waist trainer that sinches in your waist and “shapes” it, it just makes you sweat and shed around your waist, love handles, and back. If you follow the Kardashians/Jenners, you’ve probably seen them using it while they workout.
2. Sweet Sweat Enhancer Gel – this is the gel that goes all over your stomach before you put the Sweet Sweat band on. My stomach sweats without the gel, but the gel just makes it 100x sweatier so I think it makes it work better. The tube lasts forever so I would suggest getting the two as a pair!
3. Bondi Sands Self Tanner – this is my favorite self tanner for events! I’ve been using it before weddings. It takes 6 hours to set but afterwards I look DARK! It is by far my favorite self tanner that I have tried. I usually apply the first coat, then let it dry for 30 minutes and then apply a second coat. Sometimes I apply it at night and sleep in it but usually I’ll apply the day before and just take it easy during the day.
4. Bondi Sands Self Tanning Mitt – I always use the mitt when I apply the self tanner! Otherwise my hands would be brown.
5. Maely’s Cosmetics B-Tight Cream – so this is a cream/mask that goes on your bum to help reduce cellulite and tighten up your bum! I use it every time I get out of the shower. It definitely burns so that makes me feel like it’s working. I don’t think I have been using it long enough to see noticeable results though but I’m still using it!
6. Maely’s Cosmetics B-Flat Belly Firming Cream – this is the same thing as the B-Tight bum cream but this one is for the belly! I also use this after the shower and this shit burnnnnns, which of course, makes me feel like it is working. Again, I haven’t been using it long enough to see a noticeable difference but I like it so I’m going to keep using it.
7. Good Molecules Hyaluronic Acid Serum – this brand reached out to me and sent me some products and I am in LOVE!! There are NO fragrances in any of their products so no weird chemicals or secret ingredients. I have been really interested in clean beauty products lately and my skin loves the natural, fragrance-free products. You can also tell by the consistency of the hyaluronic acid serum that it is good stuff. It’s thick and full of elasticity! And their products are EXTREMELY affordable! Like $14 for GOOD ass products.
8. Sulfurzyme – this is a Young Living supplement that I can’t live without currently. I was using hair products with the DMDM hydantoin stuff in it for over a year and my hair was super thin and breaking easily and falling out. I started using Sulfurzyme, which is a supplement that helps with hair, skin, nails, and joint support, it’s also a MSM supplement (reduces inflammation and boosts immunity). It has made my hair SO thick and strong! My nails are also growing like crazy and also very strong. When I first started going to Orange Theory Fitness my knee that I hurt in college was really bothering me, to the point that I had to wear a knee brace, but when I started taking Sulfurzyme it doesn’t hurt at all anymore.
9. Amazon Essential Oil Diffuser – I have been using the crap out of all of my diffusers during Spring so far. Hence, why it’s on my March Must-Haves list. I have been pumping lavender, lemon and peppermint (the Spring Relief Trio) in every room of the house and the Amazon diffuser is keeping up with my Young Living power house diffusers pretty well.
10. White Target Buckle Sandals – I got these a year or so ago and I wear them almost every day during the Spring and Summer. They are super comfy and they have held up very well after so much use! They look like Birkenstocks but for only a fraction of the price. They are still in stock and come in four different colors! I got my normal size and they fit TTS.
So that wraps it up on my March Must-Haves! I’m hoping to do some more blog posts going into more detail about the Maely’s products and the Sulfurzyme and the Good Molecules products so stay tuned! You can also follow me on Instagram and check out my Stories and Highlights for more favorite products and details! You can also shop all of my favorites on my LIKEtoKNOW.it profile!
Shop the Post