It’s almost that special time of the year again: the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale! It’s like Christmas I swear… I always have so many “big ticket items” on my wishlist and I just wait for the #NSale so I can get them all on at a discounted price. This is usually when I get my splurge beauty products, a new designer bag, new Tory Burch Miller sandals, gifts for my family/friends, etc.
The Nordstrom Anniversary Sale early access starts on July 12th for those who have the Nordstrom Card, and public access to the sale starts on July 19th and the sale ends on August 4th. Nordstrom is pretty good about stocking up on everything, but some stuff does sell out quickly, even before the public access has started. But if you want early access to the sale, then all you have to do is sign up for the Nordstrom Card!
NeuLash Lash Enhancing Serum | GloPRO Microblading Tool | GloPRO MicroTip Collection | Zella Yoga Shorts | Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops | Dermalogica Retinol Repair | Zella Leggings | SK-II Facial Treatment | GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening Gel
Here is what’s on my Nordstrom Anniversary Sale wishlist this year:
1. BeautyBio GloPRO Microneedling Regeneration Tool – I’ve heard this works wonders for fine lines and wrinkles!
2. BeautyBio GloPRO MicroTip Collection – these are the different heads/blades that you put onto the GloPRO tool mentioned above. The really big head/blade is for the body and I’ve heard it’s great for stretch marks. I have a lot of stretch marks so I really really want to try it out!
3. Dermalogica Overnight Retinol Repair – I’ve been wanting to try retinol for a while now and this one has really good reviews.
4. Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops in Black – I have a brown pair but I’ve been saving up to get them in black.
5. Zella Live In High Waist Crop Leggings – I have Zella leggings from Nordstrom (pictured above) and omg they are the best things ever… I even like them more than my Lululemon leggings… What?! So I have to get more of them because I’m obsessed!
6. Zella Live In High Waist Bike Shorts – and since I love Zella leggings so much, I also want to get shorts to wear to hot yoga or to run in while it’s 150 degrees here in Texas and not die while still having my legs look nice and tight!
Pro tip: go through and make your wishlist now and “favorite” everything that you want so it is easier to find once the sale starts and so that you aren’t just wandering around the site aimlessly with no idea what you want! Or so that you don’t end up like me in the past where I just fill up my shopping cart with random things that I don’t need and spend a sh*t ton of money. Haha!
It’s really important to know your budget before going into the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale and it’s also really important to take an inventory of your beauty products and your wardrobe. If you have any shoes that are on their last leg (pun intended) and you need replacements, if there is that one item of clothing that you wish you had to complete a look, or a beauty product that you are almost out of, now is a great time to go in and favorite that item so you’ll remember to grab it once the sale starts!
Here are my overall Nordstrom Favorites:
1. NeuLash Lash Enhancing Serum – this stuff saved my life after I had a bad eyelash extension experience. It grew my eyelashes so incredibly long and full in such a short time #blessed I’m going to keep re-buying this forever probably.
2. GO SMiLE Teeth Whitening Gel – I really like my GO SMiLE teeth whitening pen because it isn’t super harsh and doesn’t irritate my gums or taste like I have battery acid in my mouth! I add this to my toothpaste at night before I go to sleep!
3. Zella Live In Pocket ⅞ Leggings – These were my first Zella leggings and I absolutely live in them, just like the name says. They are so comfy and soooo flattering!
4. Tory Burch Miller Flip Flops in Brown – Obviously the Tory Burch Miller sandals are a hot commodity and the Nordstrom Anniversary Sale is the perfect time to either get your first pair, or to get new ones in another color.
5. Chaco’s – I know these were popular in college for day parties or “darties”, but now that I’m out of college and living with an adventure-seeker boyfriend, I wear these a lot more now than I ever did in college, haha! Everytime we go camping, hiking, to float the river, to the lake, or to my family’s ranch, I ALWAYS wear these and they’re perfect because I can rinse them off if they get muddy, they’re sandals so my feet don’t get sweaty, and they’re perfect adventure shoes! If you do a lot of outdoorsy activities, I highly recommend getting Chaco’s!
I hope you’re as excited for the #NSale as much as I am! This is always my time to stock up on big items that I need (or want) and not feel guilty about it because it’s all on sale. I hope this little Nordstrom Anniversary Sale prep post was helpful and don’t forget to “favorite” the items on your wishlist now so you can go in immediately when the sale starts and get everything on your list before it sells out!